I'm frustrated just like the rest of you. I have seen so many postings on FB today of family Christmas parties. It's so ridiculous. My one friend was tagged in a post from her mom that said "Second party in two days with my daughter and her family, having two more in the next two days - just trying to be safe." But are you? Are you really being safe by still getting together with groups? Yes, it's a smaller group but it's still a lot of people! The one that infuriates me the most is a set of doctors, who are not related, and both preach safety. They are doing their annual tradition - gingerbread houses and dinner. And they were not spaced apart. WTF? I felt very safe being around one of the families (we were never without masks or within 6 feet, but the kids are on the same basketball team) because they claimed to have felt the same we did, and were always being safe when I saw them. The dad even reported an event we attended because they weren't following protocols. They did look a little uncomfortable in the pictures, but still. No masks, no distancing. They could have just said no. I know they didn't go to see families because of covid this year, so they're having a party instead? I know it's happening, but it just hits really hard today since we're trying to be so safe. My parents live about 3 miles from us and my mom was crying today because we couldn't be together. I'm trying to be safe and it just seems the rest of the world doesn't care. I give it two weeks and then the rural hospital will once again be overrun. Ugh!