Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy111 View Post
    Btw, we do Teflon free plastic free kitchen as well and at the very least for all cook and heat surfaces so you’re not unusual here. I’m looking for a bread maker that meets the criteria, and it’s been hard work.....
    If you find a bread maker, please let us know.

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    If you find a bread maker, please let us know.
    Will do! No luck so far

Quote Originally Posted by mommy111 View Post
    Will do! No luck so far
    I just spoke with a friend tonight who found a bread maker with a ceramic interior. Here is a link to one on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323822525864

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

You all are the best!! Thanks for the info. And photos. I have to sit down and look into this carefully.

I replaced our ancient bread maker last year and had trouble avoiding non-stick (though it’s not impossible) so I got the Zojirushi that I really wanted. I figured I only use it once a week at most, vs. daily for the toaster oven. I’m hoping there will be more pressure on manufacturers in the future.
    I noticed that Instant Brands is now advertising the Omni 9 in 1 as pfoa and pfte free. Clearly they’ve noticed there is a market out there, bird owners and people like me!

I was wondering if you had an update. Did you get the Omni? How do you like it so far? Can it act like a toaster oven?

I did get the Omni! It's been working out great for us. There are some weird quirky things. For example, the minimum time for air frying is 5 minutes. I have no idea why.. if I need to do less, I put a kitchen timer on.
    It's big and you have to leave some space all around for ventilation, but that works for us. Since the basket isn't non stick, I have to soak it sometimes after use, but it's not too bad. I use this if I need an extra layer for air frying fries or something. I put the black tray on the bottom with the Omni basket on top of it, followed by the Omni rack, then this Gotham basket only (not the tray) on top of that.
    https://www.macys.com/shop/product/g...NvbWNhc3QubmV0

If you have specific questions, I can try to answer them.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

We use the convection baking, broiling, and toasting functions all the time, too.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    We use the convection baking, broiling, and toasting functions all the time, too.
    Where did you end up finding it? Looks like it is still out of stock most places.

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Where did you end up finding it? Looks like it is still out of stock most places.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast