♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Hydroflasks on clearance at REI

At my local REI, there was a whole section of Hydroflasks were on deep discount! For those of you with tweens I would check these out...these seem to be like the Yeezys of waterbottles (at least around here, lol) and my kids always rave about them. We have a few, but as kids get older and needs change they want bigger/different ones. They are so expensive and I pretty much never see Hydroflasks go on sale.

At my store, a whole section in front had tons of Hydroflask bottles & accessories on clearance. They were bright, summery colors - yellow, coral, sea green, watermelon. Luckily my kids aren't picky and actually like these colors or already bottles in these colors and were able to get matching accessories for them.

These were not available online at this price, only in-store only. On the website a lot of these same colors (like watermelon) are on sale, but not discounted nearly as much.

21 oz bottle (standard mouth, with sport cap) - $20.x (normally $35)
    24 oz bottle (standard mouth) - $20.xx (normally $35)
    32 oz bottle (wide mouth) - $26.xx (normally $45)
    40 oz bottle (wide mouth) - $29.xx (normally $50)
    14 oz can holder/cup - $14.xx
    silicone "boot" - all sizes- $3.xx each (normally $8).

I got a 24oz one for myself and kids picked out three more for end-of-the-year teacher gifts. I will get them usual gift cards but i wanted to get them something since i know teachers have gone above and beyond this past year (virtual schooling), and this will be DS's last year there, before going on to middle school.

The silicon "boots" i used to scoff at the price and think it was ridiculous..but at this price I stocked up on them . It is basically a silicone thing to put on the bottom to add cushion and prevent it from getting dented & scratched. At my kids' school, in aftercare certain kids were known to take hydroflasks from other kids and throw them around and cause them to get majorly dented Once one that DS had and one his friend had as well got dented bad enough it would stop keeping water cold so i imagined the vaccum seal had been broken. So i got these for my kiddos to hopefully prevent that. I also got one for myself since i am a major klutz
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 12-31-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks! DS it’s in fifth grade and has been using the 16 ounce Funtainer with the spout the last couple of years. I might try to run over to our local store tomorrow to see what they have. He is starting school in person next week for the first time this year, so he might want a new water bottle. Talking them into one of those colors might be a hard sell though. Lol
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

And now ... looks like most Hydroflask styles are on sale online, including some styles and colors that have been discontinued.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thx. the ones in-store were much cheaper ($20~) and different colors (not neon).

i think this link has them. it is the 4 colors (watermelon, spearmint, sunflower, hibiscus) that are on sale
    https://www.rei.com/product/111143/h...x-cap-24-fl-oz