Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I miss quiet

My kids are finally all back to in person school for now. I have so much sympathy for you virtual learning families. One of my friends posted that her husband gifted her a night alone in a hotel room for Christmas and that sounded like the best gift I have ever heard.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    My kids are finally all back to in person school for now. I have so much sympathy for you virtual learning families. One of my friends posted that her husband gifted her a night alone in a hotel room for Christmas and that sounded like the best gift I have ever heard.
    My BIL did that for my sister! It was very gratefully received.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post

And now that they are getting older they stay up later so what used to be my evening quiet is no longer my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THIS! I miss quiet nights! I am a night owl and live to have my house alone at night. But my teenagers have all developed into night-owls too. And they have more energy than I do so I can’t stay up as late as they can. Of course, now they sleep in til 11am when school isn’t on so I’ll have to adjust to being a morning person.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3