Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Good deal on echo show with trade

For those of you who remember the kindle deal on prime day (that I missed) there is a similar deal on the echo show. DS bought an echo show 5 at target today with a price match to a Amazon. Both the echo show 5 and 8 are on sale right now. With the trade in of my 1st generation echo I got an additional $20 off the show plus a $25 gift card making the echo show 8 under $40 which is less than my son paid for the smaller echo show 5. Note that this deal doesn’t work if you get the food network kitchen 1 year free subscription.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

What do you use the Show for?

Thank you. I have the original Show from almost four years ago. It's still kicking, but has needed to be restarted about every two weeks lately. We'd talked about upgrading in December, but forgot. This was a great deal.

I have problems with audio processing. I love seeing the forecast, lists, timers, etc on the screen.

where did you buy the echo show 8? I think the deal is over, I don't see any extra gift cards. How do you use them?