Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: PSAT Dilemma!

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    This is my inclination. Honestly, I have a couple of big yard work projects that we need to get done. He LOVES to work outside in the yard and I think I can convince DH to offer to have him accomplish some of the bigger projects. I think it will do him a world of good to be outside, doing physical work, as opposed to his normal day inside and plugging away at his laptop!
    Oh yes! 100% working is the yard is a great plan! Physical activity (esp outside) and a complete change of pace from school can really help chip away at the anxiety beast.
    K

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just FYI, I was a National Merit Finalist and it never did anything for me. It doesn’t guarantee you scholarship money and colleges look at your SAT.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    Just FYI, I was a National Merit Finalist and it never did anything for me. It doesn’t guarantee you scholarship money and colleges look at your SAT.
    There are a lot of colleges that offer guaranteed scholarships for national merit. Not all colleges, so you do have to look around. But places like University of Alabama, University of Florida, Florida State, etc offer some great scholarships.
    Kris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4