LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Dick's Sporting Goods Clearance 2021

YMMV but I was able to buy a SLEW of Sports Team Winter hats at Dick's for 90% off the clearance prices - most rang up $1.85 or less. Our church does a "hat and mitten" drive so that's where they are all going. Made me SO happy to be able to grab 20+ hats (I pity the people on line behind me as EACH hat had a security tag to come off!). TONS AND TONS of clearance racks - anywhere from additional 15% off to 90% and plenty was in the middle at 40%!

Yet I went to another store, same day and the hats I got in the first store....were full price at the next store!

The clearance clothing was a mix of seasons too - everything from shorts to sweats!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    YMMV but I was able to buy a SLEW of Sports Team Winter hats at Dick's for 90% off the clearance prices - most rang up $1.85 or less. Our church does a "hat and mitten" drive so that's where they are all going. Made me SO happy to be able to grab 20+ hats (I pity the people on line behind me as EACH hat had a security tag to come off!). TONS AND TONS of clearance racks - anywhere from additional 15% off to 90% and plenty was in the middle at 40%!

Yet I went to another store, same day and the hats I got in the first store....were full price at the next store!

The clearance clothing was a mix of seasons too - everything from shorts to sweats!
    Wow thank you! I have to check our store.