Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If you get any fever, chills,...call ASAP. I had one that was resistant to the first antibiotic and I got sicker and sicker over the next few days. They had done a culture so were about to call me when I called them to tell me to switch ABX. I was out with my sister at a museum and thought longingly of laying down on the cool, marble floor. I knew something was majorly wrong!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    If you get any fever, chills,...call ASAP. I had one that was resistant to the first antibiotic and I got sicker and sicker over the next few days. They had done a culture so were about to call me when I called them to tell me to switch ABX. I was out with my sister at a museum and thought longingly of laying down on the cool, marble floor. I knew something was majorly wrong!
    That sounds awful! Before I could tell whether it was a yeast infection or a UTI I was really searching to see if I felt "sick". When I had them before I definitely had the fever, chills, and massive pain and not so much this time. BUT I did fall asleep randomly in the middle of the day and that should have been a sign to me that I was truly sick. Thankfully whatever I have is responding to the ABX as I'm feeling much, much better this morning!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3