Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
I agree with this, even though I don't have any in college yet. There are just so, so many colleges out there. There will be one of the right size, location, etc that is completely fine with 2 years of Spanish. DS1 and I are talking a bit about colleges and he has no ideas at all of what he's looking for at this point. So even though yours is saying 5-10k student size and west coast, that could really change in a few months even.
Yes to this. OP look at the California State University system. Only 2 years of a language, and if over a 3.61 SAT/ACT isn’t required but is recommended.

https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/fres...uirements.aspx

I know the OP said no to Cal Poly, but it is a great school and have many friends who loved there. Most of the people I know who went to either UC Santa Cruz or Cal Poly applied to both schools. I find them sort of similar vibe wise; both coastal and laid back. I applied to Cal Poly and SDSU and didn’t get into Cal Poly, but don’t regret my decision to go to SDSU which has the biggest student population in the CSU system and I was one of those kids who initially thought a SLAC would be the better fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk