Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default $100 of FREE clothes from Stitch Fix (new customers, no catch!)

I have honestly loved stitch fix and been so surprised at how well the stylists have done at choosing clothes. If you haven't tried it yet, I HIGHLY recommend jumping on this $100 offer! You *might* get lucky, get your own $100 code to share and get $700 worth of free clothes in total (this is literally what happened to me...almost eveything has been free!).

Click here and it should pop up with the $100 offer!

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about Stitch Fix!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I have honestly loved stitch fix and been so surprised at how well the stylists have done at choosing clothes. If you haven't tried it yet, I HIGHLY recommend jumping on this $100 offer! You *might* get lucky, get your own $100 code to share and get $700 worth of free clothes in total (this is literally what happened to me...almost eveything has been free!).

My friend shared her $100 code and I wanted to use it for DS1. I have the credit in my account, but then had to add DS1 to my account to order his box. Will the credit work for his box then since it's on my account, but he's under it?

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    My friend shared her $100 code and I wanted to use it for DS1. I have the credit in my account, but then had to add DS1 to my account to order his box. Will the credit work for his box then since it's on my account, but he's under it?
    It seems like it should but I am not sure. They are pretty responsive via email at [email protected]

Thanks for sharing! I've been wondering about this for a while for DD, and this was a great chance to try it out!
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

Hope she likes it! I have been pleasantly surprised. If you happen to get a $100 or even $50 or $75 code upon checkout, there are threads you can share it on reddit and even a facebook group for discount codes. That's how I've earned all my free clothes. I've had 67 people sign up through my links, I'm at $1000 of free clothes so far and should get $200 more before I max out for 2021.

If you missed the $100, here is $75 from my friend : https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/f3x...48&sod=i&som=s

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hope she likes it! I have been pleasantly surprised. If you happen to get a $100 or even $50 or $75 code upon checkout, there are threads you can share it on reddit and even a facebook group for discount codes. That's how I've earned all my free clothes. I've had 67 people sign up through my links, I'm at $1000 of free clothes so far and should get $200 more before I max out for 2021.
    How do you get the $75 and $100 referral links? Do they go up as you increase your referrals?

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    How do you get the $75 and $100 referral links? Do they go up as you increase your referrals?
    They are offered when you checkout and supposedly it’s random but I have been getting them nearly every time. I know people who checkout with their first fix and get $100 and others who just get the standard $25 so I can’t figure out why they offer it only sometimes. You can only earn $600 per year though. It adds up fast with the $100 because people are pretty excited to try it for free.

Hi. If you get another code, please let me know.

I got another code if anyone else wants to try it. (I can't earn credit because I've maxxed out but thought someone might still want to try!) https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/srm...82&sod=w&som=c

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast