Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default If you are getting vaccinated..

Please consider registering for the VSafe program at the CDC.
    https://vsafe.cdc.gov/

They will send you a link for a VERY short survey via email or text every day for a while asking how you feel and your symptoms. After that it’s every week. The questions change slightly. I’m 3 weeks out so they are asking about things like, have I’ve tested positive for pregnancy since getting the vaccine. The more people who do this the more data we have, which is always good. It’s a great way to do your part.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

They will send you a link for a VERY short survey via email or text every day for a while asking how you feel and your symptoms. After that it’s every week. The questions change slightly. I’m 3 weeks out so they are asking about things like, have I’ve tested positive for pregnancy since getting the vaccine. The more people who do this the more data we have, which is always good. It’s a great way to do your part.
    Public study? Cool.

I will share it with my friends; I'm on my state's list, but do not expect to get my first dose any time soon.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

Everyone at our nursing home was given the paperwork to sign up, it's pretty easy. CVS gave it when they gave us our vaccine card

Thanks! I go on Tuesday
    I’ll share it with my colleagues who are going also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for the reminder. I meant to sign up 10 days ago, right after my first dose, but got busy... Oddly enough, when I just now tried to register, it seemed to fail at the "send code to my phone". I tried registering on several devices, but no luck. Some minutes later, I got a bunch of codes (fortunately all the same) and successfully registered. I’m guessing they’re REALLY busy, which is good.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for making sure to spread the word! My DH got the info when he got his first dose and has been participating. Super easy and valuable information to be gained!
    Lizi

huh, I have to check my emails. I am getting vaccinated through my large healthcare org and did not see this. Totally makes sense. Thanks.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    huh, I have to check my emails. I am getting vaccinated through my large healthcare org and did not see this. Totally makes sense. Thanks.
    We got a flyer and encouragement to sign up. We have a separate check in via work, but the VSafe is still ongoing. For research study purposes they may have to decouple it from work so participants don’t feel pressured.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

After signing up for vsafe yesterday, I got a reminder to sign up for our state's Vaccine Management System (another thing I meant to do but forgot). As part of registration at the vaccine clinic at our academic medical center, everyone was enrolled but the reminders are to create a user account which will give us access to our official proof of vaccination and the date for our 2nd dose. I’ll be interested to see what else this site offers.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

It’s really quick and easy! They handed out our paperwork with the info when we got our 1st dose. I finished my 2nd over a week ago and they don’t send me the check in’s every day anymore but I did get a random one yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast