Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    Perhaps someone else tested positive?
    I don't think so. They've had two positive cases at their school this week per the district dashboard AND the emails for their classes came like 2 minutes apart. But it's nice they are letting these two classes of parents think "someone tested positive' when in fact one tested negative and the other hasn't even been tested because it literally wouldn't even matter.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

UPDATED: So last night I was super miserable with my congestion (headache/drainage/bleh, still no fever or labored breathing or cough or anything though, all just typical head cold crap.) Out of an abundance of caution since my mom plans to work with DS2 later this week, I went to get tested to make sure and sure enough, flu, strep and covid tests are all negative and I have the start of a sinus infection that is too early for antibiotics (which is fine, I wasn't really there for antibiotics but good to know why it sucks.) So now we have THREE negative covid tests between us, me fully vaccinated as of Jan.14, two different doctor's notes saying DS2 doesn't have covid, and a sinus infection but all of this is "probable covid" . I feel bad because DS1's classmates that he's been talking to on Fortnight said they have like 6 people in his class quarantined because of all that, much less DS2's class. (And they better hope they didn't catch DS2's cold/ "fake covid" because they'll go through this exact same thing until the geniuses realize maybe they do need to trust negative covid tests especially during cold/flu season.)
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2