Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Ecloth Overstock sale

Ecloth is having their overstock sale and a couple things are a great price. The bathroom cloth for sure (denser and plusher than the all purpose), and the baby-safe cleaning set (three of my favorite products, just bundled together).

https://us.e-cloth.com/pages/oversto...#5e483b45d2e1e

https://us.e-cloth.com/products/bath...#5e483b45d2e1e

https://us.e-cloth.com/products/1100...#5e483b45d2e1e

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thank you for recommending these before! I've gotten so much use out of the ones we bought from the last sale.

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    Thank you for recommending these before! I've gotten so much use out of the ones we bought from the last sale.
    Yay! I'm glad you like them too.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

How do these perform with oils and grease (I'm thinking stuff like wiping down the kitchen table, cleaning the stove)? With our regular microfiber clothes I always add a drop or two of Dawn and water, squish to get it a little sudsy, then wipe.

I'm assuming I would still probably need to add the tiny bit of detergent?

And I'm also wondering if the eyeglasses cloth is better than a regular eyeglasses cloth...

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    How do these perform with oils and grease (I'm thinking stuff like wiping down the kitchen table, cleaning the stove)? With our regular microfiber clothes I always add a drop or two of Dawn and water, squish to get it a little sudsy, then wipe.

And I'm also wondering if the eyeglasses cloth is better than a regular eyeglasses cloth...
    Front of stove and fridge I've been able to clean with just water/cloth. Top of stove the water/cloth are fine for a light wipe down and will cut through grease. I do use a bit of cleaner for anything that is baked on.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I didn’t realize Wegman’s carried eCloths in the store! Where else does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    I didn’t realize Wegman’s carried eCloths in the store! Where else does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spotted a random ecloth mop at TJ maxx one day but other than that I've never seen in store...we don't have Wegman's though.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post

I am like you, I usually use a smidge of soap (usually castile but I have used dish soap before) just to give a little more cleaning ooomph when things are super greasy. Not sure if it's necessary or not. I don't wear eyeglasses and couldn't get DH to switch from his amazon brand of eyeglass cloth so we haven't tried that one.