LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default long sleeved women's t shirts

I'm OBSESSED with the long sleeve holiday t's from Vineyard Vines. I'm wearing the christmas one at least 2-3 days per week.

But at $48 each.....well, I wait for the after holiday clearance since the T's don't usually have dates on them. I already have a long-sleeved Easter from them. I do want to see if Valentine's is left in XL. Even St. Patricks Day!

What are other brands are similar softness? They just fit great too - not like the cheap Gildan long sleeved t's.

I don't NEED themed T's - it's what I have at the moment and sooo comfy.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Have you tried LL Bean, Lands End and Eddie Bauer? I always thought their stuff was soft and comfy.
    Madewell ones are really nice but all the ones I have are thin material.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I don't know anything about the shirts you're wearing, but I have been very happy with the long sleeved tees from old navy. They are very soft and comfortable, with a great non-clingy drape. And the sales have made them extremely affordable.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm in love with Danskin long sleeve tops. I know they are meant to be undershirts (I wear them at home and as pjs), they are so soft. TJ Maxx & Sierra Trading Posts are clearancing them out right now, they are in the undergarment/pj section or with thermal underwear. It is form fitting.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I mostly wear LE tees (both long and short-sleeved), especially the Supima cotton ones, which seem to be slightly thinner but much softer than the regular cotton. Recently, I unearthed a couple of old Hanna tees from when Hanna offered a full range of clothes for women, not just PJs. Wish they still did!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

For Vineyard Vines, check Mercari and Poshmark. I have also seen them on sale at TJ maxx and Von Maur (it's like a mini Nordstrom).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Recently, I unearthed a couple of old Hanna tees from when Hanna offered a full range of clothes for women, not just PJs. Wish they still did!
    I have one Hanna long sleeve tee and it still looks amazing after a lot of wear and washing. I wish they still sold them too!