Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    Agree with this! (Also, no offense but - I had to check to see if MIL posted this... she is having a very hard time dealing with winter boots/coats not matching being in New England now. It makes me LOL. )
    Lol! I have so many stupid questions about winter wear you don't even know. Just be glad I'm only dealing with the (very) occasional rain storm here, lol.

If it makes you feel better to wear the green coat, get it. But I wouldn't look twice if you were wearing a black coat with brown boots in nasty weather. Sometimes it has to be about practicality.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Lol! I have so many stupid questions about winter wear you don't even know. Just be glad I'm only dealing with the (very) occasional rain storm here, lol.
    Stick to the rain, this winter has not been kind so far to the uninitiated. (PS - Now I keep looking at that green coat for no reason because I DO NOT NEED A COAT... ETA so please buy it. )
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Neutrals are mixed all the time these days. I have actually read that it's more trendy to mix them, no idea if this is a true fashion "rule". I think it's perfectly fine. Also fine to buy the coat in a different color. Costco outerwear is so cheap you'll still be coming out ahead of shopping elsewhere. I also have had BIG regrets from not stocking up on favorite costco items. (As me how many knockoff barefoot dreams sweaters I own from costco. Ummm I have definitely purchased 6....and I think I own 4 currently.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2