Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Every time I go on vacation somewhere gorgeous but rural I say I could never live there due to lack of Trader Joe’s and Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I think about that whenever DH mentions moving somewhere else. TJ's is too far from us now, but we do have plenty of grocery stores, Target, amazon deliver in 24 hours, and Costco/TJ's/Whole foods all within 30 minutes. We are getting an Aldi (although I don't know how often I'll shop there) soon, and there are plans to build a Costco FIVE MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I think about that whenever DH mentions moving somewhere else. TJ's is too far from us now, but we do have plenty of grocery stores, Target, amazon deliver in 24 hours, and Costco/TJ's/Whole foods all within 30 minutes. We are getting an Aldi (although I don't know how often I'll shop there) soon, and there are plans to build a Costco FIVE MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!!
    I would spend way too much $$ if there was a Costco 5 minutes from my house. It's only 17 minutes away now but that's far enough to make it less appealing. Good luck to you and your wallet.

I would spend way too much $$ if there was a Costco 5 minutes from my house. It's only 17 minutes away now but that's far enough to make it less appealing. Good luck to you and your wallet.
    Right? I just placed an online order today (because of snowpocalypse) for some essentials. I am trying the oatmilk based on this thread.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yes! Our closest Costco is 30 minutes away. It’s close enough to go when needed but not so close to go just because. Saves us a bundle!

dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oat milk is also easy to make and cheap that way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/recip...ne&no_nav=true

I use this recipe, I’ve seen others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4