Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If you have just that bit of milk, does it really and truly mess things up? Like its better if you don’t but will things really go off course? Maybe just those few tablespoons for coffee?
    What about coffeemate? Loaded with weird stuff but Whole Foods and TJs sell slightly better versions of non dairy creamers.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    If you have just that bit of milk, does it really and truly mess things up? Like its better if you don’t but will things really go off course? Maybe just those few tablespoons for coffee?
    What about coffeemate? Loaded with weird stuff but Whole Foods and TJs sell slightly better versions of non dairy creamers.

That's what I've been trying to do. I am not sure how much it's really messing with my system. I am honestly hoping it is more the "cereal milk" than the "coffee milk", but I need to test it all out before I make decisions.

thanks all...

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I've bought Oatly at Target. Maybe try there.

Also Nut Pods is nut and coconut based and popular in the Whole 30 crowd and they just came out with a nut-free oatmilk version. They have both original and French vanilla. All their products are unsweetened. They come in small containers too which make them great if you only use them in coffee. You can get them on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post

Also Nut Pods is nut and coconut based and popular in the Whole 30 crowd and they just came out with a nut-free oatmilk version. They have both original and French vanilla. All their products are unsweetened. They come in small containers too which make them great if you only use them in coffee. You can get them on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    The oat version also comes in cinnamon swirl which is my favorite of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Thanks, I will look into Nutpods...

Target is actually even further from us. I always boggles my mind that so many people have many shopping options close by. We are at least 15 minutes from anything except the small local grocery store and at last 30 min from a Target, Whole Foods (the closest at 35 minutes away) and Trader Jo's... Someday I will do a thread about this. We certainly can't be the only one's out in the "boonies" .

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post

Coffeemate is dairy though and their non dairy are nut based except for coconut. Can you have coconut OP?
    K

I LOVE oat milk! Oat yeah is my favorite. They have a variety called "extra creamy" (white with purpleish lettering) that is so good. Be careful, a few oat milks are NOT GF. I made that mistake with the first one I tried and ended up getting glutened. I was super p*ssed but my fault for not being careful, I just didn't expect them to have barley malt in a nondairy beverage! Oat yeah has been at Costco recently and IS GF.

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Another vote for Oatly. We first had it in Norway back in 2018...was over the moon when it became widely available here. Unfortunately, try and try as I might, I cannot made oat milk - it gets slimy when homemade. I also make my own almond milk which is favored over dairy milk but that’s obviously a no-go for you.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hbridge View Post
    Thanks, I will look into Nutpods...

Target is actually even further from us. I always boggles my mind that so many people have many shopping options close by. We are at least 15 minutes from anything except the small local grocery store and at last 30 min from a Target, Whole Foods (the closest at 35 minutes away) and Trader Jo's... Someday I will do a thread about this. We certainly can't be the only one's out in the "boonies" .
    Not to push too far into thread drift, but no, you're not. We have 1 supermarket in our town. There's a Walmart about 20 minutes away in 2 directions. Target is 30+ minutes away. It looks like the closest Whole foods is 40 minutes away and slightly less (35 minutes) to the only Trader Joes that I even know where is.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    Not to push too far into thread drift, but no, you're not. We have 1 supermarket in our town. There's a Walmart about 20 minutes away in 2 directions. Target is 30+ minutes away. It looks like the closest Whole foods is 40 minutes away and slightly less (35 minutes) to the only Trader Joes that I even know where is.
    Every time I go on vacation somewhere gorgeous but rural I say I could never live there due to lack of Trader Joe’s and Target.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast