Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd View Post
    I hear you and completely understand. The things is, DS did not do his assignments ahead of time. He has time stamps on his homework assignments to prove it. The fact that the teacher falsely accused him was the issue.
    Oh my mistake! I totally misunderstood! The teacher was wrong to call him out, and that is even worse that he didn’t do it early. I wonder if she got him mixed up with another student??? Not that it makes it any better because she shouldn’t shame anyone publicly. I’d respect your son’s wishes, but if she does it again, I think I’d email her or help your son write an email.

daisyd is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    Oh my mistake! I totally misunderstood! The teacher was wrong to call him out, and that is even worse that he didn’t do it early. I wonder if she got him mixed up with another student??? Not that it makes it any better because she shouldn’t shame anyone publicly. I’d respect your son’s wishes, but if she does it again, I think I’d email her or help your son write an email.
    No worries. I was wondering the same thing about the teacher mixing DS up with someone else. Thankfully, DS is done with half his school year at this point and seems to have gotten over the incident.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3