Default Slowest Website Ever

I'm not sure I've ever encountered a website this slow. Definitely not since I was 15 and we were connecting via AOL at turtle speeds... I'm trying to buy snow tubing tickets at a tiny local place for my son's 7th birthday since we aren't doing a party. I have literally been trying to put 2 tickets into my cart and check out for an hour. Not counting the hour+ I spent in their virtual waiting room. At the end of which I was not actually able to buy tickets and had to start over. No waiting room the second time. It took me 5 attempts to get tickets into my cart. I am now midway through the 8 step checkout process. Each step of which loads a new page that takes somewhere between 2-5 minutes to load. If I don't get to actually buy my tickets at the end of this I am literally going to scream. Even though I'm actually working from my office today and several other people would hear me.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Sounds like my experience trying to get my parents their covid vaccines.
    Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Sounds like my experience trying to get my parents their covid vaccines.
    Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I finally got my tickets. It took about an hour and a half. I had to submit my credit card information 5 times before it went through. I didn't re-type it, so I know it wasn't wrong the first time, it just kept timing out. If it weren't his big birthday experience for this year I would have given up after the second or third try at putting them in my cart!
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17