We booked a trip to Breckenridge but the ski school is completely sold out for 7-14 year old group lessons. I keep logging on each day, and called the ski school who also verified that I will just have to get lucky and see if there is a cancellation. There are not even one-on-ones available.

My 11 year old has skied 2x before but it was 6 years ago and I just wanted her to have at least a half to full day of ski school or a few hrs of 1:1. . She did well then but on the last day skied on a green that was icy and had a hard fall because she would not listen and traverse, and just decided to go straight down and be defiant LOL. So it did not end on a good note lol. The sleep deprivation of staying up late with the other families' kids caught up to her.

The rest of my family can ski greens/blues fairly well so I'd really like her to get instruction from someone other than us, so that we can have a better chance of all skiing together.

So if you have any friends who are ski instructors and have access to Breck I will pay them well for instruction! I'm desperate at this point!! Thanks in advance

Marcy