Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marinkitty View Post
    Overland Summers. They are fantastic. Our kids have done trips to Iceland, the Sierras and now Pacific Northwest, all hiking focused but they usually include some multi-sport days - my kids have kayaked, climbed, rafted, ice climbed, glacier trekked. But know tons of people who have gone all over with them and have never heard a bad review. I think DS2 will stick with going with them most summers through high school and add language or service components as he gets older. He has talked about wanting to work for them in college. Their language/hiking trips are excellent. We have friends whose kids did Chamonix language and hiking and loved it. I wanted mine to do Pyrenees and Spanish but this year they switched their Spanish trip to Costa Rica (for obvious Covid/travel reasons). I'm hoping the Pyrenees trip comes back in the future because that trip would be super easy to do while we are over in Portugal.
    Thanks for the tip, they look amazing, especially the language trips.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

maydaymommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My kids go to a traditional 7 week overnight camp in the Northeast. I think the cost is getting out of hand, at over $12,000. That being said, we prioritize being able to send them, because they become the best versions of themselves at camp. It’s part of their identity, in a very positive way.

flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had my daughter enrolled in a Saturday - Friday camp for $1950 that was cancelled due to Covid. North Carolina.
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

5600 for 3.5 weeks, east coast Jewish camp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3