Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

This had to have been recommended on here....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    This had to have been recommended on here....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    thanks for saving me the search... I recommend this one frequently. Amazon tells me we bought it in 2010. It is fabulous to have it in a set location mounted to the wall so no one has to ask me where the batteries are.

dhano923 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have them by size in plastic storage boxes with snap on lids -- maybe 8x8 size? I got them from Daiso. We have a box each for AA, and AAA, and then C/D/9-volts and miscellaneous batteries are in one box. Most of our items use AA or AAA. The boxes are great because they are stackable and don't take up much room.
    Mom to:
    DS 10/03
    DD 11/05

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We have a pegboard closet to hold nerf guns and midway up that wall we have hanging boxes with each type. If I took the time to label them, it would be better...but it works!

MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    I was storing the batteries in their packages and put them in the largest container box and kept it in our mud room closet.

But it was getting disorganized within that box and out of space. So I got this as part of DH’s Xmas present and it’s a hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    DH also got this for Christmas and It's been great so far. Sturdy and has plenty of room for everything.
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

Ha ha! I also bought my DH the Battery Daddy for Christmas! He loves it because there is a battery tester.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default How do you organize your batteries?

I keep them in separate Ziploc baggies and then put them in one of those disposable loaf pans, and store in the cabinet above my washer.

I usually buy my batteries at Costco and they don’t come in a box, maybe that is a California thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Plastic shoebox storing the sizes in the packages they came in. HOWEVER, with DH home all the time and the kids getting older (and independently changing batteries), they system is definitely not working as well as it used to!

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I use these lidded bins for my regular batteries, which I keep in various drawers, like the tools drawer in my pantry and a necessities drawer in my closet.

I considered the storage containers that divided each battery, but it seemed like an inefficient use of space to me, and not the most attractive to boot. I buy batteries in bulk, so sometimes I may have 48 AAs, sometimes I may have 10. Usually I am up on a certain type, down on another. It is more efficient for me to just have bins that can fit the highest amount, while taking up less horizontal space than the special holders.

The batteries are sorted when they go in - AAs to one side, AAAs to another, and so forth, and they basically hold their order.

The rechargeable batteries, however, I do use a special battery holder for, as I generally stick to the same finite number of rechargeable batteries. It is kept in a drawer with an outlet inside, where the batteries are easily charged.
    #BidenHarris2020 “It’s easier to be a parent this morning. It’s easier to be a dad. It’s easier to tell your kids character matters. It matters. Telling the truth matters. Being a good person matters.”

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    I was storing the batteries in their packages and put them in the largest container box and kept it in our mud room closet.

But it was getting disorganized within that box and out of space. So I got this as part of DH’s Xmas present and it’s a hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We use one of these two. My mom is queen of QVC shopping and gave this to DH as a xmas gift a few years back. We laughed that it is nothing we'd probably buy ourselves but it has actually come in handy.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast