Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Zukini - thank you for posting!!

saleenl is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Here's our list from last week. We're on the east coast and I know selection varies by region. I put in the quantities for each item as best I could from memory.

Product Qty Our Price You Saved
    Conventional Broccoli Crowns 2 crowns $3.00 $0.44
    Nancy's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt - Plain 32 oz $5.99 $0.80
    Conventional Red Bell Peppers 2 peppers $1.99 $1.33
    Conventional Green Beans 2 pounds $5.00 $2.72
    Imperfect Foods - Fruit Strings 2 8oz bags $9.98 $6.00
    Conventional Shallots 1 lb $1.29 $0.50
    Conventional Cucumber 2 $1.75
    Conventional Garlic 1 lb $1.00 $0.60
    Conventional Limes 9-10 small $3.00 $1.80
    Conventional Avocados 1 lb $2.35
    Imperfect Foods - All Natural Smoked Chicken Sausage - Apple Gouda 1 pkg $4.99
    Imperfect Foods - Apple Crisp Granola 1 bag $3.99 $1.80
    Imperfect Foods - Spaghetti Pasta 2 boxes $2.98 $1.00
    Organic Cilantro Bunch 1 $1.75
    Conventional Green Onions Bunch 1 $1.25
    Conventional Napa Cabbage 1 head $2.75 $1.83
    Imperfect Foods - Lightly Salted Peanuts 16oz $1.99
    Imperfect Foods - Snacky-Snack Mixy-Mix 4 bags $11.96
    Taylor Farms - Caesar Chopped Salad Kit 1 $3.99 $0.50
    Conventional Sliced Crimini Mushrooms 8 oz $2.50 $1.49
    Organic Brussels Sprouts 1 lb $3.99 $1.70
    Organic Carrots 3 lbs $3.75 $0.72
    Conventional Fingerling Potatoes 1 lb $2.99 $1.00
    Organic Acorn Squash 1 $3.25
    Graziers Grass-Fed European Style Salted Butter 1/2 lb $4.49
    Cento Cannellini Beans 1 can $0.99 $2.10
    Essential Baking Co. Sourdough Take & Bake Loaf 1 $3.99 $1.00
    Cento Quartered & Marinated Artichoke Hearts 1 jar $1.99
    Conventional Pineapple 1 whole $2.99
    Boober (10/05) and JuJuBe (5/09)

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks so much for posting actual lists!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Has anyone used Imperfect foods?

Okay I don’t have any experience with imperfect foods but it sounds similar to https://www.misfitsmarket.com/ and this one is used by a couple of people I know that are vegan. Thought I’d let you know in case you wanted to check them out as well.

I’ve looked at the misfits website but haven’t yet tried them.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Thanks so much for the info. I will probably try them and see how it is. I really hate when companies don't let you look at what they are actually selling before you sign up although I guess you just can unsubscribe if it doesn't work.

Jgenie, the website says that some locations have a minimum and some do not. However, it states the minimum is only $31 to $40 when there is a minimum and it will tell you when you are signing up if there is one for your area.
    I haven’t used imperfect food, but have heard about it. I use misfits market. Similar concept. When you first sign up with them, you get a box without preferences, but that was for short time though. After 3 boxes from them, I got the option of picking my produce, fruit and vegs as well pantry items from the pantry. It’s been awesome!

Going on 7 months now and their customer service has been prompt and quick with couple of issues on 2 deliveries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    I haven’t used imperfect food, but have heard about it. I use misfits market. Similar concept. When you first sign up with them, you get a box without preferences, but that was for short time though. After 3 boxes from them, I got the option of picking my produce, fruit and vegs as well pantry items from the pantry. It’s been awesome!

Going on 7 months now and their customer service has been prompt and quick with couple of issues on 2 deliveries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks for the review of misfits, I was thinking of trying them after watching a couple of you tubers vlog about it.
    It great to be able to pick the options, since getting something new while great when you have time on hand isn’t great when you are in a time crunch and would like to keep it simple with tried and tested recipes.

DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Thanks for the info about misfits, Myira! They look great. Unfortunately, they are not in my area. Good info for others, though!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Ugh, it really bothers me that Imperfect foods requires me to put my credit card info in before even letting me see what they have. I was willing to set up an account, which I did, but putting in my credit card info is more than I like to do when I don't even know if I am buying something...

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Ugh, it really bothers me that Imperfect foods requires me to put my credit card info in before even letting me see what they have. I was willing to set up an account, which I did, but putting in my credit card info is more than I like to do when I don't even know if I am buying something...
    Yeah, I thought this was an interesting concept and clicked around on the site some last night. But I don't deal with companies that require that level of information -- or even an email address -- for me to see what they offer. Why on earth do they need your credit card number at this point?!
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Yeah, I thought this was an interesting concept and clicked around on the site some last night. But I don't deal with companies that require that level of information -- or even an email address -- for me to see what they offer. Why on earth do they need your credit card number at this point?!
    Yes - I wasn’t happy when I saw that. I don’t need anything this week so I didn’t order yet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast