Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Well, if he's so worried about going into a restroom, he can pee on the side of the road, honestly, I'm not sure how you have the patience for this man, but that again, is for another day!
    I'm losing what little patience I had with both DH and DD right now. For him, it's his paranoia. For her, it's her ADHD. For me, I want alone time.

Hope you find some balance, I really think you should encourage them to do a daddy/daughter day, and you go get a pedicure and enjoy some time by yourself!
    I don't want a pedicure; I want the house to myself so I can bingewatch all the cr@p I can't watch with both of them home all. the. time.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post

I don't want a pedicure; I want the house to myself so I can bingewatch all the cr@p I can't watch with both of them home all. the. time.
    When ds1 moved back to college there wasn’t room in the car for me once ds2 decided to go. I had the house to myself for like 8 hours. It was amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    I'm losing what little patience I had with both DH and DD right now. For him, it's his paranoia. For her, it's her ADHD. For me, I want alone time.

I hope you figure out a way to kick them out so you can have some peace and quiet!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7