Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bcafe View Post
    I too have seen women "leaders" making working life difficult for other women and not men. It's a head scratcher for sure. Unfortunately, it is one reason that I prefer working for men. A shame, isn't it?
    I never had a woman boss who wasn’t out to make it difficult for other women. They wanted to make sure there wasn’t any competition from below. I always preferred male bosses. Expectations were clear and there wasn’t any behind the scenes drama.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I never had a woman boss who wasn’t out to make it difficult for other women. They wanted to make sure there wasn’t any competition from below. I always preferred male bosses. Expectations were clear and there wasn’t any behind the scenes drama.
    While this has historically been true for me, my current boss is female and she is amazing. Always looking out for me, always siding with me, and even threw a temper tantrum to get my stipend that Admin decided I didn't need this semester. I hope that I am a good boss as well.

While this has historically been true for me, my current boss is female and she is amazing. Always looking out for me, always siding with me, and even threw a temper tantrum to get my stipend that Admin decided I didn't need this semester. I hope that I am a good boss as well.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Honestly, the only truly crappy bosses I've had were male. The worst was the one who talked down about every single person under him and cost multiple people promotions. In our office, the women have historically been known as tough but fair, myself included.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

*double post*
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4