SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Online dance class for me?

My dance studio only offers tap for adults and I’m in the mood to add a jazz class to my repertoire. I want to learn some dance routines- not try and teach myself one by rewinding a video- but a teacher teaches 4 counts of 8, repeat until you master it and add more until you have a whole routine. I used to do musicals and other performances and just really miss learning dances!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Oh there are so so so many online dance classes now. Do you want a recorded class to just follow along to? Or do you want a live class where a teacher will be giving you corrections?

Do you want to do drop in classes or join a studio? A lot of studios around me are still virtual and you can just join.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I’m looking for virtual now. I have some local studios I may follow up with in the fall.
    I’d be fine with live or recorded. Not really sure. Live makes me more accountable. Recorded gives me flexibility. I don’t really want corrections though. I know the basics and am not aspiring for more than just to exercise my brain a bit more than just an exercise class.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains