Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Looks like there's no penalty this year for canceling an exam. From College Board website:
    Update for 2020-21: Due to this year’s unusual circumstances, the unused/canceled exam fee won’t be applied this year. Register for your exams by the deadline indicated by your school—this is the best way to keep your options open because if your situation changes and you ultimately decide to not take your exams in 2021, we won’t charge your school for those exams. However, the late order fee does still apply this year if you decide after the ordering deadline that you want to take an exam.

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I took two my senior year- English and Psychology. I had done better in the English class and got a C+ in the psych class. I ended up with a two on the english and got a 4 on the psych which I was pleasantly surprised at. I got one credit for psychology and ended up being able to skip the intro course in college. It was comforting in college to have that extra credit. There is no consequence for a low score to my knowledge.
    DS 6/09

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3