Default Tween gift "box" recommendations?

DD is turning 10 soon and I'm looking for gift ideas for her.

Specifically hoping to get her a cool, fun, empowering "box" (either subscription or one-time). I am overwhelmed looking at the options out there.

She has already tried stitchfix and loves it (and also kiwicrate and raddish), but I'm looking for something a little broader (with some cool accessories, maybe some empowering messaging) - not purely fashion, or STEM, or beauty focused. I can see there are lots of options out there and hoping to get some firsthand feedback from BBB parents who have tried them.

Have you tried any tween boxes you loved? Any recommendations? (Or any other gift ideas for a tween?)
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Have you checked out Natural Life? I don't know if they have a lot of choices for "gift boxes" per se, but a lot of fun, empowering type "girl" stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by hbridge View Post
    Have you checked out Natural Life? I don't know if they have a lot of choices for "gift boxes" per se, but a lot of fun, empowering type "girl" stuff...
    Thanks for the recommendation! They have a lot of lovely stuff - I could potentially build my own box for her.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11