Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We had a freestanding lifetime adjustable hoop from Academy that lasted about 5 years, then it collapsed into the driveway while the kids were playing with it and almost landed on them. I will never have a freestanding again. Now we have one attached to the house above the garage.

JamiMac is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have a Goalrilla adjustable goal. When we poured our pool decking they extended the patio on one side of our yard adjacent to the pool for a little half-court. It is secured by anchor bolts that are sunk four feet deep in the ground and in poured concrete. My kids are 13, 16 and 19. My 19 year olds friends are the size of grown men! She has them come over and I have no worries about them dunking on it. The 13 year old likes to lower it down so he and his friend can dunk too. It gets TONS of use and is super secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD 2001
    DD 2004
    DS 2007

We have a Spaulding adjustable goal, although I no longer see the style on the website. It’s fine for our purposes. DS, 11, plays AAU basketball, and he mainly uses it to practice his shooting.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2