diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Anyway to get free of reduced shipping for poshmark?

Each item is about $7:45 in shipping which is quite steep... Any way to find discount or free shipping? I have used it once already and as the first time I got free shipping

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think once you buy something, it will reduce the cost of shipping for other purchases for like 24 hours or something like that. I think if you buy from the same seller, they can create a bundle for you, too, with reduced shipping.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Check for the same item on Mercari, many people like me, sell on both and shipping on Mercari is cheaper usually (I also find prices a bit less, mostly because sellers don't lose as much to them as they do on Poshmark.) Or, try offering lower than the price, so even though the shipping price is the same, it will be at least less for you.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I rarely buy on Poshmark for exactly this reason. Shipping is too high! I agree with the suggestions to see if the seller is also on mercari or to offer a lower price and that will offset some of the high shipping.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

If you “like” an item you will sometimes get an offer from the seller for a discount and reduced $5 shipping. You can also offer the seller a lower price to help offset the shipping fee. I don’t buy often because shipping is too high but occasionally I find something I’ve really wanted so I just suck it up and pay the crazy fee.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Check for the same item on Mercari, many people like me, sell on both and shipping on Mercari is cheaper usually (I also find prices a bit less, mostly because sellers don't lose as much to them as they do on Poshmark.) Or, try offering lower than the price, so even though the shipping price is the same, it will be at least less for you.
    yes, this! i have done this. it's common for people to list things in both places. Mercari doesn't take as much so prices are lower, including shipping.

however, Mercari's app/website is rather buggy and janky so i don't use it much.