twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Bigfoots and Littlefoots - Rothy's final sale

If you know your Rothy's size (and sizing can be super tricky), and have a large or small foot (12+ and <6) then there are still many options available on Rothy's final sale (which they've never done before) for prices that they've never had before. Be sure you are going to the official Rothy's website.

Be sure you KNOW your size, unless you want to risk having to re-sell, because this is final sale, no exchanges.

I bought a pair of red botanicamo Points early on on the sale and they are FABULOUS (and after YEARS I finally realize my Rothy's size).

For those willing to risk it but new to Rothy's, in general a size 12 Point will be equivalent to a street size 11, or a street size 10.5 if you have a wide foot, or a street size 10 if your foot is really wide.

Sneakers - usually 1/2 size up from your street size. If you have a narrow foot - use your street size. If you have a wide foot, go for 1/2 to 1 whole size up from street size and go for the ivory soled sneakers (not the white soles)

Flats - usually 1/2-1 whole size up from your street size. 1-1.5 if you have a wide/really wide foot

Loafers - usually 1/2-1 whole size up from your street size (1 whole size if you have a wide foot. 1.5 up if you have a really wide foot.

Unsure about sandals or Mary Janes.

My street size is 8, I have a wide (but not super wide) foot, and my Rothy's sizes are:
    Points: 9 - 9.5 (some colors run snug). Rule of thumb - you want them to feel LOOSE but not flop off as you walk up the stairs.
    Loafers: 9 (my most comfy style, these are underrated and THE BEST)
    Sneakers: 8.5 ivory sole only and sneakers aren't the greatest for wider feet
    Flats: 9 but flats aren't my favorite

Too big (can use thicker insoles to fix) is better than too small (cannot be fixed and Rothys tend to shrink a bit over time even with good care).
    Last edited by twowhat?; 03-11-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My order just arrived and I wish I bought more before so many sizes sold out!
    There are lots of sizes still left in the triple band sandals. They seem to run true to size or even a little big (I'm normally a 9.5 or a 10 and the 10s fit but are a little big)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasparkl View Post
    My order just arrived and I wish I bought more before so many sizes sold out!
    There are lots of sizes still left in the triple band sandals. They seem to run true to size or even a little big (I'm normally a 9.5 or a 10 and the 10s fit but are a little big)
    I only bought 1 and wish I had gotten more as well, to replace my Rothy's that are way too small and that I didn't realize were way too small until I started following the Rothy's Addicts group on FB. The one I got from the Archive sale is my first Point in the proper size and now I understand what I've been doing wrong all those years!

I'm kind of sad though because I have a small collection of Rothy's that I absolutely LOVE that I've bought over the years with my VIP discounts (that includes Red Camo which apparently is now highly desirable) which are all really too small and I just didn't know it

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I only bought 1 and wish I had gotten more as well, to replace my Rothy's that are way too small and that I didn't realize were way too small until I started following the Rothy's Addicts group on FB. The one I got from the Archive sale is my first Point in the proper size and now I understand what I've been doing wrong all those years!

I'm kind of sad though because I have a small collection of Rothy's that I absolutely LOVE that I've bought over the years with my VIP discounts (that includes Red Camo which apparently is now highly desirable) which are all really too small and I just didn't know it
    I’ve had the same Rothy’s journey! But I’ve been able to make most of my old, wrong size, too small shoes work by using Odor Eaters soft and slim insoles.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mommy to DS 2007