Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Still spotting daily. I'm on week 3 of the first pill pack. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that after next week's "period" that things will reset with the start of the next pill pack.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I once bled for 40 days and the doctor gave me progesterone which made it finally stop. Hope it stops soon for you.

MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Sorry you are dealing with this. I never could find a BCP that didn't cause me to spot 3 out of 4 weeks (and goodness know I tried them ALL in my teens and 20's). I was able to use Nuvaring though so maybe talk to your MD about trying hormones in a different form.
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ended up with a light period and spotting for 3 weeks. Now I'm on the placebo week and my period is as heavy as it every is. Sigh. But I'll give it another few packs. I don't seem to have any other side effects, so I'll see if a few months evens things out.

I did note that last night (day 3 of placebo pill) I woke up sweating like crazy (which happens when I'm not on the pill) and of course I'd strip off the blankets and then immediately freeze because the room was cold and I was damp with sweat. Oh good ole' hot flashes in the middle of the night, so glad those come back during placebo week!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2