Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    I wore Arizona brand jeans from JC Penney; they were cheap, often had coupons/promotions, and as long as I had bus fare to/from the mall, I could buy new ones frequently. It was pretty sweet!
    I wore those too but the womens ones. I remember paying maybe $15 for them. Target used to have some great juniors jeans and I could wear an 11 or 13 in them. I think they were Sassoon brand; it was before they carried the Mossimo brand, but had started carrying some decent clothes by Target standards in the early to mid 90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I wore those too but the womens ones. I remember paying maybe $15 for them. Target used to have some great juniors jeans and I could wear an 11 or 13 in them. I think they were Sassoon brand; it was before they carried the Mossimo brand, but had started carrying some decent clothes by Target standards in the early to mid 90s.
    We had Caldor, K-Mart, and Bradlees but no Target or Walmart until, oh, 2000.

My dad used to shop at Filene's Basement and JC Penney, so that's where we went, too.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Also search on tiktok, lots of body positive people who shop and post, am sure they have posted. I have found some great makeup and Amazon finds from tiktok creators and their links to deals (my best was a super cute pair of sneakers on Amazon for 10.00, normally 32.00).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zansu is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We sound like we have similar fit issues, except I'm taller and wear a 24W. My favorite jeans are Kut from the Kloth, which are available at Nordstrom, Amazon, and Zappos (at least they were last year).

I usually wear the boyfriend cut (which is probably too cropped for your preference), but I also like the baby flare and bootcut which have plenty of length.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Also search on tiktok, lots of body positive people who shop and post, am sure they have posted. I have found some great makeup and Amazon finds from tiktok creators and their links to deals (my best was a super cute pair of sneakers on Amazon for 10.00, normally 32.00).
    I just don't have the patience for TikTok; I am an old.
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Zansu View Post
    We sound like we have similar fit issues, except I'm taller and wear a 24W. My favorite jeans are Kut from the Kloth, which are available at Nordstrom, Amazon, and Zappos (at least they were last year).

I usually wear the boyfriend cut (which is probably too cropped for your preference), but I also like the baby flare and bootcut which have plenty of length.
    I've forgotten when I last looked at that brand, but when I was looking, they had nothing I wanted.

I can give them another look-see, but right now they're out of my price range.
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2