Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    AnnieW625's Avatar
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    33,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    I wore Arizona brand jeans from JC Penney; they were cheap, often had coupons/promotions, and as long as I had bus fare to/from the mall, I could buy new ones frequently. It was pretty sweet!
    I wore those too but the womens ones. I remember paying maybe $15 for them. Target used to have some great juniors jeans and I could wear an 11 or 13 in them. I think they were Sassoon brand; it was before they carried the Mossimo brand, but had started carrying some decent clothes by Target standards in the early to mid 90s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 15
    DD L, 11
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

  2. #12
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I wore those too but the womens ones. I remember paying maybe $15 for them. Target used to have some great juniors jeans and I could wear an 11 or 13 in them. I think they were Sassoon brand; it was before they carried the Mossimo brand, but had started carrying some decent clothes by Target standards in the early to mid 90s.
    We had Caldor, K-Mart, and Bradlees but no Target or Walmart until, oh, 2000.

    My dad used to shop at Filene's Basement and JC Penney, so that's where we went, too.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

    "Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

  3. #13
    mom2binsd is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,962

    Default

    Also search on tiktok, lots of body positive people who shop and post, am sure they have posted. I have found some great makeup and Amazon finds from tiktok creators and their links to deals (my best was a super cute pair of sneakers on Amazon for 10.00, normally 32.00).

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Zansu is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tucson, AZ.
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    We sound like we have similar fit issues, except I'm taller and wear a 24W. My favorite jeans are Kut from the Kloth, which are available at Nordstrom, Amazon, and Zappos (at least they were last year).

    I usually wear the boyfriend cut (which is probably too cropped for your preference), but I also like the baby flare and bootcut which have plenty of length.

  5. #15
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Also search on tiktok, lots of body positive people who shop and post, am sure they have posted. I have found some great makeup and Amazon finds from tiktok creators and their links to deals (my best was a super cute pair of sneakers on Amazon for 10.00, normally 32.00).
    I just don't have the patience for TikTok; I am an old.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

    "Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

  6. #16
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zansu View Post
    We sound like we have similar fit issues, except I'm taller and wear a 24W. My favorite jeans are Kut from the Kloth, which are available at Nordstrom, Amazon, and Zappos (at least they were last year).

    I usually wear the boyfriend cut (which is probably too cropped for your preference), but I also like the baby flare and bootcut which have plenty of length.
    I've forgotten when I last looked at that brand, but when I was looking, they had nothing I wanted.

    I can give them another look-see, but right now they're out of my price range.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

    "Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •