Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Old Navy Face Masks Super Sale! Online and In Store

Old Navy masks are deeply discounted! My kids are going back to school full time so they needed more masks. Adult styles are 5/$5 (normally $12.50) and kids styles are 5/$4!! They are the pleated style, 3 ply with adjustable ear loops. They had dozens and dozens of colors and prints to choose from. Some of the kids' contoured masks are also deeply discounted.

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/categ...3255609B31C004

Just wanted to add that they still had some older style kids masks in store, some with adjustable ear loops, some without.

HTH!!

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My kids all like different types of masks but DS1 (11) loves the adult pleated adjustable ones. We have a ton of them. DS2 likes the kid ones with the animal faces which are unfortunately not on sale. I've been wearing the active ones to the gym and have been waiting for those to go on sale (not yet I guess).....
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! I really like the ones without ear adjusters for myself. I have one pack with ear adjusters and feel like the masks don’t conform as well to my face and leave too much of a gap on the sides. I recently ordered another set without ear adjusters and it seems like the solid material is thinner than the patterned ones I have, so maybe I will just stick with another set of the animal print ones as all of those felt like nice thick material that fit well to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thanks! I really like the ones without ear adjusters for myself. I have one pack with ear adjusters and feel like the masks don’t conform as well to my face and leave too much of a gap on the sides. I recently ordered another set without ear adjusters and it seems like the solid material is thinner than the patterned ones I have, so maybe I will just stick with another set of the animal print ones as all of those felt like nice thick material that fit well to my face.

I thought it was just me. I bought some of the non adjustable pleated old navy masks when they first came out and then bought a pack of the adjustable ones and I don’t think they fit as well either. This was when you were getting random patterns and couldn’t order a specific set for the original style. I have a small face and the original pleated ones are a little big but they don’t leave big gaps. I definitely wear them more frequently than the adjustable ones which I rarely wear.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks OP! 4% back through ebates/Rakuten.

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thanks! I really like the ones without ear adjusters for myself. I have one pack with ear adjusters and feel like the masks don’t conform as well to my face and leave too much of a gap on the sides.

On the rare occasion I wear ON masks with the ear adjusters, I pull the mask so it's a little more under my chin and then I pull just the bottom strap to adjust. I think most people tend to pull both straps or move the adjuster equally but pulling just the bottom strap makes it fit better for me and closes the gap.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Baby Bargains mobile app

Of all the masks I have, I prefer ON. I feel like I'm gasping for air and can't breathe when I try to lecture in the 32 degrees Costco masks.

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks OP, time for us to re-stock!

Darn - missed it! These are my kids' favorite. I bought some holiday patterns on clearance just as back ups and they've quickly taken the top spot despite being out of season

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Darn - missed it! These are my kids' favorite. I bought some holiday patterns on clearance just as back ups and they've quickly taken the top spot despite being out of season
    Same thing with my son! He is still wearing snowmen and ninja gingerbread men because they quickly became his favorites. We have plenty for now, but if masks are required when he goes back to school in person in the fall we will need some more.

DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast