jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Vera Bradley masks 2 for $4

Vera Bradley has a few masks on clearance 2 for $4 plus free shipping.

https://verabradley.com/collections/cotton-face-masks

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Has anyone tried these that can share about fit? I have a smaller face and nose and also wear glasses, so the nose wire seems like it may help with foggy glasses.

Not the sale ones, but the $8/mask ones with ear loops are on the slightly larger side. I love them. 100% cotton, well made, pocket for filter, wash well.

Can’t really speak to the sale ones yet, but at this price I bought some for my teen daughter who goes through them fairly quickly...

Thanks, with the free shipping I’ll give them a try.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Wanted to come back and update because my masks arrived today. I ordered the adult size and they are definitely on the large size. I'm not sure if they are preshrunk or not, but I'll wash them on hot and see if they get a bit smaller. I have a big head so they will work but if you have a small head you might try the kids size. Not sure if this is still an ongoing deal but figured I'd share :-)

ETA: the box does say for best fit wash first, so maybe they aren't preshrunk? The listed dimensions on the box are 8.5" x 3.5".
    Last edited by Snow mom; 03-26-2021 at 12:55 PM.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got two sets and so far have washed one. They feel a bit thinner than my ON masks but there is an opening at the bottom that you can put a filter in, so I may try that (what is good to use as a filter?). I tried the ones I washed and after adjusting they seem to fit OK except a bit large around my chin (completely covers my chin but also has a gap under the chin).