Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    hbridge is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My teen likes the Loft, JCrew (mostly Factory), Gap... with some basics from Lands End... it is tough when they transition. Bottoms are the hardest. Tops and dresses are usually pretty easy to fit. Swimwear is it's own level of crazy with fit and styles.

DC has some Title 9 and some Boden, but they tend to be more expensive.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hbridge View Post
    My teen likes the Loft, JCrew (mostly Factory), Gap... with some basics from Lands End... it is tough when they transition. Bottoms are the hardest. Tops and dresses are usually pretty easy to fit. Swimwear is it's own level of crazy with fit and styles.
    I wouldn't have thought of J. Crew for my DD but when they had an amazing sale last summer (70% off sale prices) I took a chance. XXS and XS fit her well and she loves one dress in particular that I never would've spent the original price of $130 on. For swimwear I bought some juniors size suits from Target last year. We were mostly just in our tiny backyard pool so it didn't matter that they were more mature than I'd like. I need something better for this summer, assuming we can actually swim somewhere else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3