Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It’s officially through the process!! They approved it.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ACIP vote was 14 yes, 0 no. The advisors truly looked happy about voting (cameras had to be on to vote). I feel good about the safety data. Don't have time to summarize it here but will later, but I definitely plan on plowing ahead to find appointments for my kids!!!

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    It’s officially through the process!! They approved it.
    Yay! The pharmacy that I booked for Friday called and had a scheduling issue, so now my daughter is actually going in tomorrow afternoon instead of Friday. We're excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    ACIP vote was 14 yes, 0 no. The advisors truly looked happy about voting (cameras had to be on to vote). I feel good about the safety data. Don't have time to summarize it here but will later, but I definitely plan on plowing ahead to find appointments for my kids!!!
    I listened to their comments after the vote and they were all truly happy to have this approved.

Just made DDs appointment through CVS. I ended up with Sunday so she can go locally but I could have gotten her Friday with a half hour drive.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got my kids in tomorrow at a CVS close by too! Appts are an hour apart but hoping they will do both at earlier time but it’s not an issue if we have to go twice. I realize that’s going to be an issue with all of these systems that are scheduled for 1 appt at a time. Makes it difficult for scheduling multiple kids. I’m frustrated our major hospital and public health center’s online booking is not updated yet. If they open up and I’m able to get Sat appts I will cancel CVS. I’m so happy my kids will be vaccinated before we fly this summer and especially for school next year.

We're going to CVS in an hour!!

ETA: Just got cancelled because out state hasn't changed protocol yet

ETA2: We go at 9am tomorrow! Governor finally ok's it.
    Last edited by MSWR0319; 05-12-2021 at 05:50 PM.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This is great to hear! I checked, and CVS now has openings for that age group. I could get them in Friday night but 3 weeks from then we are planning to camp overnight at my mom’s house then attend an outdoor picnic for my nephew’s birthday. The weekend after that we are traveling to the beach, and the following week coming home. It would be awesome to get both shots in before our beach trip, but I guess I should schedule to do the first dose in May and the second dose after our beach trip. The other thought is try to schedule them early next week and then again the week of June 7 before we head to the beach on June 12. But they are worried about getting the first shot during the school week in case they are tired/sore the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Cvs is now open for 12+ go check!!!!!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Walgreens is so slow, they just told me, well the cdc hasn't approved it yet, may be a few days! Ugh!

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast