Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So is it like a built in panty and is it pretty thick?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    So is it like a built in panty and is it pretty thick?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Sort of to the built in panty. They're basically bike shorts with no real panty, just a liner area. The thickness seems to be less than my Always Infinty pads that I've been using lately.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

I can't wait to hear reviews on these. I am in chemipause, but I finish up my tamoxifen in a few months. I'm hoping periods don't come back, but I might try these if they do. DD2 has a few thinx and likes them, and DD3 will probably start in the next 6 months to a year.

I can't imagine having to dump a DIVA every few hours. Mine was never even close to 1/2 full after 12 hours. Luckily, DD has a super light flow as well. I've never worn a super tampon. Maybe that has something to do with PCOS?

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    Attachment 5246 Hoping this pic comes through. The sleep shorts came in today. I took a pic of the absorbent section, with my hand for scale. These are a kids size 14. Looks like the coverage is heavily geared towards the back, so it's going to depend on how you sleep.
    Thanks! Yeah, that won't cut it. DD uses a size 5 pad AND cuts a regular pad in half to cover the rest of the way up the back of her undies. I have some Rael period undies that have the leakproof all the way up the back but they are more backup rather than meant for holding the entire flow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3