My Pekingese (or Tibetan Spaniel) mix has always liked to lick her paws since we got her last spring and goes through periods where she is more itchy than other times. I'm guessing it is environmental allergies, as it really seems to be have gotten worse in the past few weeks now that she is outside more with the warmer weather (and it seemed less when it was cold and snowy - not completely gone but less than it is now). She has been treated in the past for ear infections and bacteria in her ears, but the itching doesn't seem to be in the ears this time (it is more behind her ears and there is some dandruff there, and she also itches at places on her side and there is a bit of dandruff in those spots as well). She has been on Natural Balance LID Duck and Potato dry and wet for a few months (hoping it was a food thing and that the LID would help clear it up). I also started her recently on Zesty Paws Aller Imune Bites with Omega 3 oil because I read that the Omega 3 is good for dandruff. They are lamb flavor, maybe that is the culprit? Whenever I mention it to the vet they have suggested Cytopoint shots (tried once last fall, didn't seem to make a difference) and also said I could try human Zyrtec, but when I read about that it says that it only helps about 30% of dogs with allergies and it can cause lots of side effects. I actually have not been super impressed with our vet's office after my two favorite vets left but there aren't may vets here taking new patients right now. Any other suggestions from the dog savvy mamas here?