I know that this question was recently asked, but it had to do with some of the people being vaccinated. What are your thoughts on no one in the car being vaccinated yet (two pre-teens, one adult), for a 5-10 minute drive to drop a friend off? Since m family has all been home for work/school this entire year and have not had any visitors in our house (or cars), small enclosed places with others will make me uneasy for quite awhile! I was asked if I could drive one of my girl scouts home after our meeting tonight as the parent has to pick up her other child up at sports practice at the same time. If it was me, I would just pick the girl up 15 minutes early. But This family has been working/in school the entire year so their comfort level is much different than mine! I’m thinking masks on and windows open for a short drive shouldn’t make me worried, right? DH would roll his eyes at me, but I just keep thinking we just need to keep safe a little while longer (he and I are actually going for our first dose of vaccines tomorrow and it would be awesome if both the girls are able to get shots this summer!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk