Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Personally, I would move pasta night to Tue, and make extra to eat on TH. Or, pick up some frozen veggie lasagna or other frozen meals to pop into the oven on TH. Frozen veggie burgers on toast could work as well with either frozen fries or a salad (or both)

We also do not cook daily. I cook 2-3 nights a week and we eat leftovers & 1 night of pizza.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thursdays we need to eat early and head out the door for Girl Scouts so that is usually leftover night, or something quick like frozen ravioli/tortellini and meatballs. My kids like the Tomato Basil soup from Sam's Club, so I keep that stocked in the freezer as well for a quick meal w/ grilled cheese sandwiches.

Soups is often our friend for nights like that. Spring sports is back and well in our area, so Wednesdays and Thursday is tough.

As the weather gets warmer, swap out soups to salads with grilled vegetables and proteins. Your DH can grill the protein. We use Trader Joe’s as well a lot for those nights. Peanut butter/natural butter sandwich’s with a side of fruit and Turkey sausage never hurt anyone too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Can you pick up a cooked rotisserie chicken at costco or sam's club, do a grain side dish and veggies?
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3