Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    ang79 is online now Ruby level (4000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,685

    Default

    For those that do the faux Birks, any certain brand or store to get them from? I suggested the EVA Birks as well. We will make a trip to DSW to try them on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,210

    Default Summer sandals for teen girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    For those that do the faux Birks, any certain brand or store to get them from? I suggested the EVA Birks as well. We will make a trip to DSW to try them on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The EVA birks (Arizona) are very comfortable. DD and I wear them all the time. I ended up buying a second pair because we were constantly fighting over the one pair we had (we wear the same shoe size)


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

  3. #13
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    21,488

    Default

    My girls like the faux birks....their feet aren't done growing so I'm not willing to invest in the real ones. I think we might try the skecher version this year, they are going on sale next week at Costco for I think $16? https://www.costco.com/skechers-ladi...100691921.html

  4. #14
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    44,581

    Default

    I need to start a teen boy thread. Ds1 just asked me what was stylish for summer shoes aside from flip flops and slides. He has some Santouks too. I 🤷*♀️. I told him to just pick something on Nordstrom. 🤷*♀️


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  5. #15
    Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    My 19 yr. old daughter has Birkenstocks and Chacos.
    My DD also wears crocs. Hers are white. I think they are ugly but she loves them! We wear the same size shoes and we each have our own pair of black Birkenstock Gizeh from Costco plus a silver pair of Arizona Eva’s also from Costco that we share. We have some faux plastic birks from kohl’s from a few years ago bought at the end of the season. I think they are their Sonoma brand.
    Mom to b/g twin high school seniors!

    People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

    Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

  6. #16
    mom2binsd is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I need to start a teen boy thread. Ds1 just asked me what was stylish for summer shoes aside from flip flops and slides. He has some Santouks too. I *. I told him to just pick something on Nordstrom. *


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Hey dude shoes, my 15 year old DS loves his.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Land of the Tar Heels
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    I'm no teen girl, but I just got these Crocs sandals.

    https://www.zappos.com/p/crocs-tulum...431/color/2283

    And here are some Birk-type styles from Target:

    https://www.target.com/p/women-s-mad...29#lnk=sametab

    https://www.target.com/p/women-s-nei...93#lnk=sametab
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

  8. #18
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    44,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Hey dude shoes, my 15 year old DS loves his.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Got the brand wrong above. He has Sanuks and they look like the shoes on the Hey Dude page https://www.nordstrom.com/s/sanuk-hi...&color=natural
    He really wants sandals though.

  9. #19
    AnnieW625's Avatar
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    32,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    My girls like the faux birks....their feet aren't done growing so I'm not willing to invest in the real ones. I think we might try the skecher version this year, they are going on sale next week at Costco for I think $16? https://www.costco.com/skechers-ladi...100691921.html
    I got some faux Birks for Dd1 at Target as well a few years ago. I am still wary about buying trendy expensive shoes for her though even though her feet have stopped growing at a 9-9.5 medium. If she were a 10/size 40 in Birks I wouldn’t mind buying them for her and then taking them if she ended up hating them but she is a 39 in Birkenstock. My pocketbook was happy when she chose the EVA Birks last summer!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 15
    DD L, 11
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

  10. #20
    mom2binsd is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Got the brand wrong above. He has Sanuks and they look like the shoes on the Hey Dude page https://www.nordstrom.com/s/sanuk-hi...&color=natural
    He really wants sandals though.
    No help there, my son will only wear slides, athletic sneakers and the Hey dude shoes, sandals are not worn by any boys here.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •