TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Graco Tranzitions/Wayz - difficult buckle?

Hello all,

Does anyone have the Graco Tranzitions/Wayz and is the buckle difficult? I just purchased the Graco Tranzitions for DD2 because I thought it was similar to the Graco Slimfit (original) which we love but the buckle is different and much harder for DD2 to do herself (the button is harder to push and the two sides don’t release easily). Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any was to make it easier?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

I don’t have that specific seat, but we have a Graco Atlas that is harder for DS to unbuckle than his Chicco MyFit. It helps when he remembers to unbuckle it before he loosens the harness, but he still has to press hard with both thumbs and it sometimes takes him a few tries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    I don’t have that specific seat, but we have a Graco Atlas that is harder for DS to unbuckle than his Chicco MyFit. It helps when he remembers to unbuckle it before he loosens the harness, but he still has to press hard with both thumbs and it sometimes takes him a few tries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you! In the end I decided to give her DD1’s slimfit converted back to harness mode and get a new HBB for DD1. I was having difficulty with the Tranzitions buckle myself.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.