Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My kids recently played musical chairs (yes as teens), if you use their fav songs it is pretty fun, you can give a 5.00 DQ gift card as a prize for games etc.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jent View Post
    Thanks guys! We have frisbees and a fire pit! Although I was thinking mid afternoon so not sure it will be fire pit time.

Punkyboo, I think the balloon game and cup game sound silly but fun. I could see the kids liking it but I think DD will think it's "too much" if I take the time to set up games like that!

Lawn Jenga sounds cool! Bocce too. I'd never heard of spike ball, had to google to see what it looks like.

Infection tag sounds like Zombie tag, I think that game has been around awhile but yes new meaning in the Covid era!
    Ds1 and his friends like to play with fire anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Cooking over fire always keeps kids busy. At any time of the day, my teenage boys and their friends are ready to eat so you could have hotdogs and buns with ketchup and mustard available and that will keep half of them happy.

At one of my teens' parties I put together a tray of different smores fixings. Instead of the plain old hershey bars they combined marshamallows with snickers, kitkats, and other chocolate. Along with graham crackers we had chocolate covered pretzels, chips ahoy cookies, etc. I think I even found different flavored marshmallows to put on the tray. It was all just goodies I found at Target but it was pretty fun and yummy to make different combinations.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by belovedgandp View Post
    Can't be a large group, but smaller groups can play bocce or spikeball.
    You can play in teams of two for Bocce, so up to 8 people. We have a badminton/volleyball set that I got for cheap at Aldis last year. My girls also like to play Kam Jam and the metal washer toss game (should be easy to make a DIY version). How about minute to win it games? My GS troop hosted a daddy/daughter tailgate event and had a lot of these games and corn hole set up around a park and everyone had fun choosing a few friends to race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2