Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    dogmom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

14 & 18, heck if I know. They seem to get themselves to bed and wake up in time for school. The 14 yo goes to sleep earlier. The 18 yo is usually awake when I am going to sleep. There was a time I knew at what ages the kids to went to bed at what time. I’ve erased that from my memory banks now.

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    14 & 18, heck if I know. They seem to get themselves to bed and wake up in time for school. The 14 yo goes to sleep earlier. The 18 yo is usually awake when I am going to sleep. There was a time I knew at what ages the kids to went to bed at what time. I’ve erased that from my memory banks now.
    Yup. DD is 17. Until 8 (?) she had a ridiculously early (7:30 at latest) bedtime that she needed and never fought. Over the next few years she turned into a night owl. Until 8th grade (maybe 9th) her electronics had a 10p curfew but she went to sleep later. Now totally varies but almost always some form of SERIOUSLY?

Having said that - she knows I wake her once for school so she better find a way to get up and be vaguely civil in the morning, and now be awake enough to drive to school.

Will be interesting next year when she goes every day - right now sleeping 2-3 hours before a school day, and 13+ hours on virtual, works for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3