Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Baseball bats

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    In the future, if your DS plays for a more competitive league and you want the better bat, we have found getting last years model at Dicks has been cost effective. I also ordered a bat once from cheapbats.com (I kid you not). My older 2 play in travel leagues and have “fancy” bats but we have always gotten them for a reduced price.
    Yes to this! Another travel baseball/softball mom and we often get last years model too. We have gotten some through closeoutbats.com

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I've also observed the the kids on little league teams usually share bats during games and practice. One year my son had the favorite bat and everyone used it. In fact, he had to leave the season early to go to sleepaway camp and he left his bat with the coach so the team could keep using it, lol.

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    I've also observed the the kids on little league teams usually share bats during games and practice. One year my son had the favorite bat and everyone used it. In fact, he had to leave the season early to go to sleepaway camp and he left his bat with the coach so the team could keep using it, lol.
    In our little league (and our school teams) this isn’t allowed right now due to covid.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

This is what we do too, get a previous year bat at a big discount. Usually my kids end up with the bat that the other teammates want to use, lol.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2