Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Easiest/best house diffuser or fragrance-r?

I feel like I've tried so many things that aren't exactly what I need/want. We have 2 cats, a dog, and teen boys, plus I really like walking into a room that smells good, so what's the best fuss-free way to add fragrance to a room on an ongoing basis? I tried an essential oil diffuser but that was more work than I wanted. Candles are out. Is there anything that will slowly release fragrance that I can re-fill maybe once/month?

Bath & Body Works wall flowers

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

They're not the most fancy or natural or anything, but we find that the Febreeze plug-ins work really well. The smell is really powerful, it scents a larger space than many things. It just plugs in and is ongoing, so it's not something you need to fuss with. https://www.amazon.com/Febreze-Odor-...65610604&psc=1 (they're cheaper in person at Walmart or Target or somewhere)
    Lizi

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

If I could swallow the price, I’d buy a Jo Malone diffuser. I can’t spend that much though when there are some good options at Home Goods for like $7

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Those all sound like great options, thanks so much! I'm off to check them out.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I think febreeze/glade wall plug ins works the best, but my DD is obsessed with wall flowers from B&BW and seems to stock up on them when they go on sale, I think they also can smell good in a big room, especially the linen scents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mom2binsd; 04-20-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by briarrose View Post
    Bath & Body Works wall flowers
    I like these too. There are some really cute ones. I put them in tweens room and bathroom and they’ve made a difference.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Liziz View Post
    They're not the most fancy or natural or anything, but we find that the Febreeze plug-ins work really well. The smell is really powerful, it scents a larger space than many things. It just plugs in and is ongoing, so it's not something you need to fuss with. https://www.amazon.com/Febreze-Odor-...65610604&psc=1 (they're cheaper in person at Walmart or Target or somewhere)
    Yes to those. I also have a bunch of Airwick brand ones we use in the bathroom but the Febreeze ones work really well on pet odors.

Add me to the list of wanting a Jo Malone diffuser but yeah not paying that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Pura seems to be very popular

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I use wallflowers. I hear good things about scentsy (but is that only sold through direct marketing?).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast