Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks so much for the replies! I checked out the Jo Malone one and have no doubt I'd LOVE it, but yeah $100ish per diffuser is a bit rich I probably need a combo of wallflowers and febreeze, I'll definitely look into both.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    Thanks so much for the replies! I checked out the Jo Malone one and have no doubt I'd LOVE it, but yeah $100ish per diffuser is a bit rich
    Isn’t it dreamy? I love those so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Some of the BBW scents are stronger than others. It’s best if you can get to a store and smell a few. There should be plenty of employees to steer you in a direction towards scents you like. LMK if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by briarrose View Post
    Some of the BBW scents are stronger than others. It’s best if you can get to a store and smell a few. There should be plenty of employees to steer you in a direction towards scents you like. LMK if you have any questions.
    Thanks! I was thinking the same about visiting a store since I really dislike sweet fragrances and much prefer something woodsy/musky.

MIL just got me a PURA for my birthday. I am sensitive to fragrance, so I just turn this on when needed. I much prefer it over the wall flowers. I schedule it to be on when I know someone is coming over, or for a an hour every few days

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    Thanks! I was thinking the same about visiting a store since I really dislike sweet fragrances and much prefer something woodsy/musky.
    You would like Mohagany Teakwood, it's my favorite scent, love their 3 wick candles, I buy on sale only, but they sell a wall flower too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    You would like Mohagany Teakwood, it's my favorite scent, love their 3 wick candles, I buy on sale only, but they sell a wall flower too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes that or warm ocean breeze, mahogany coconut, palo santo are all woodsy and warm. Eucalyptus spearmint is popular and a strong fragrance as is black cherry merlot and limoncello. I personally like blue ocean waves

Quote Originally Posted by briarrose View Post
    Yes that or warm ocean breeze, mahogany coconut, palo santo are all woodsy and warm. Eucalyptus spearmint is popular and a strong fragrance as is black cherry merlot and limoncello. I personally like blue ocean waves
    Oh thanks for the specific fragrance recs (and to mom2binsd), I'm planning to visit our local store this weekend so will look specifically for those.

OP here. A few weeks ago I ended up buying 2 wallflowers and 5 fragrances. I've only tried 3 of the fragrances thus far, thoughts:

White Tea & Sage: love, love, love - light, not overpowering or too floral; I have it in our great room in the main area of the home and it puts out just enough fragrance for you to smell as you walk in and think wow, this smells really nice, but not so much that you're thinking WTH?

Endless Weekend: I had this in my master bathroom. It's a fairly large bathroom that leads into my bedroom and large closet, so there was space for the fragrance to disperse and this one was just way too overpowering and floral - definitely WTH. I may try it downstairs to see if I like it in a larger space but I'm kind of done with this scent. Maybe I need to buy the wallflower with the control settings.

Blue Ocean Waves: this is now in my master bathroom. Good so far.

Cactus Blossom & In the Stars: next up to try.

I mentioned above that I like musky scents but it turns out I don't! I smelled every scent at Bath & Body Works and didn't love the musky scents. Their "Fresh & Relaxing" category was by far the most appealing to me.

Thanks again for all of the recommendations, this was definitely a success!

Keep in mind that if you hate a fragrance you can exchange it for another fragrance. Even if you used it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast