Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Reviews: 32 degree flowy bra tank/dress?

I am super interested in these, after an ad popped up on Facebook. I love the idea, wondering if anyone has them?
    https://www.32degrees.com/products/w...EaAmpVEALw_wcB

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have the tank that I use for loungewear/sleeping. I could wear it out of the house but it’s NMS for wearing out. I got it at Costco in a search for tanks/shirts to wear with PJ bottoms but that were also appropriate braless when kids/friends are around.

I’m small chested and the padding is more than I need but it is comfortable and cool.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Reviews: 32 degree flowy bra tank/dress?

I have / had one. I don’t love it though. With my mom belly it makes me look pregnant. I pretty much exclusively wear their bras though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I have / had one. I don’t love it though. With my mom belly it makes me look pregnant. I pretty much exclusively wear their bras though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I had concerns that would be a problem for me too! Good to know you like their bras. I recently bought bras from Soma and thirdLove and I hate them!

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    I have the tank that I use for loungewear/sleeping. I could wear it out of the house but it’s NMS for wearing out. I got it at Costco in a search for tanks/shirts to wear with PJ bottoms but that were also appropriate braless when kids/friends are around.

I’m small chested and the padding is more than I need but it is comfortable and cool.
    I went ahead and ordered some to try. I figure at least I can use them for travel sleepwear when we'll be hanging out with family in the mornings/evenings and I don't want to go braless. Also maybe for layering under Kimonos which I tend to wear a lot in the summer. If I can't wear them solo it will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post

Wearing it as loungewear is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I had concerns that would be a problem for me too! Good to know you like their bras. I recently bought bras from Soma and thirdLove and I hate them!
    Just before the pandemic I bought a couple to try and loved them. I bought the majority of mine for $5 so definitely watch for sales.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Just before the pandemic I bought a couple to try and loved them. I bought the majority of mine for $5 so definitely watch for sales.
    That's amazing, thank you!

I really like the tank tops. I ordered medium and they will work. I wish I could see how a small fits because I do think they run long and a bit loose. I have a long torso also so others might want to size down. On the other hand I like having the loose fabric for tucking or even knotting. I also ordered the dress in black but I do think alone it looks more like a night gown. However, I think it will totally work for a beach dress and I will definitely wear it under a kimono out of the house, which is one of my favorite summer and spring looks. I might even throw a Jean jacket over it for cooler evenings out. The bra is so comfortable, IMO, which is great. I will love having these for travel/holidays when I might be in PJs around more people. I am definitely happy with them!